MSC CoC, Marine Stewardship Council Chain of Custody
If you wish to receive a quote, please contact the nearest CU office, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the MSC?
The Marine Stewardship Council is an international non-profit organisation. MSC recognise and reward efforts to protect oceans and safeguard seafood supplies for the future.
MSC wants future generations to be able to enjoy seafood and oceans full of life, forever.
Use the ecolabel and fishery certification program to contribute to the health of the world’s oceans by recognising and rewarding sustainable fishing practices, influencing the choices people make when buying seafood and working with our partners to transform the seafood market to a sustainable basis.
The MSC Chain of Custody Standard
Between the ocean and your plate, fish and seafood products may pass through many stages. Supply chains can be very complicated. The MSC Chain of Custody Standard ensures that products from MSC certified sustainable fisheries are traceable and separated from non-certified products.
For products to carry the blue MSC label, every company in the supply chain must have a valid Chain of Custody certificate. To be certified, businesses are audited by independent certification bodies.
Control Union Peru, is a certification body that carries out inspections, audits, verifications and certifications of various programs. It is accredited by ASI (Accreditation Services International) for the ASC and MSC CoC programs.
Control Union Peru has a staff of qualified auditors worldwide, allowing us to make our work more efficient and profitable for our clients.
If you would like more information, you can contact any of the local Control Union offices.
- Application Form / Formato de Aplicación v6.0 (224Kb)
- MSC General Certification Requirements v2.4.1 (612Kb)
- MSC Chain of Custody Certification Requirements_v3.1 (1153Kb)
- MSC Chain of Custody Standard Default v5.0 (124Kb)
- MSC Chain of Custody Standard Group v2.0 (138Kb)
- MSC Chain of Custody Standard Consumer Facing Organisation v2.0 (121Kb)
- MSC CoC Certificate Holder Statement of Understanding of Labour Requirements Version 1.0 (54Kb)
- MSCI Certified Ingredient Percentage Rules v1.0 (402Kb)
- MSC Seafood Sampling Procedure v1.1 (653Kb)
- MSC-MSCI Vocabulary v2.1 (443Kb)
- MSC Ecolabel User Guide 2018 (2691Kb)